Monday, September 24, 2007

Pukesburg, TN

So lately I have been living in Pukesburg, TN. Marley has been throwing up everymorning and then right before she goes to bed. This has been going on for the past few days. And it happens atleast 2 to 3 times a month. Were going to try to get her some anti-naseous medicine to try to help with this. If any body has any ideas about how to get this under control please let me know.



Tomorrow me and Marley are going to the neurologist. A couple of former preemie parents referred me to him and said that he is an excellent doctor. Hopefully he will tell us if it is cerebral palsy or not. I am excited to meet him and I hope I will like him. On the other hand I know Marley will kick and scream and cry and hate him.



Owen is the best little boy. He hardly ever whines when I am tending to his sister and he never nags for attention. He understands that I love him just as much as I love Marley. Never once has he said that I spend more time with Marley than with him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to post a picture of them. Who is the neurologist that you are seeing?

Taylor said...

Dear Ma'am or Sir,
I will post pictures of Marley and Owen when I get the chance too. I have been busy taking care of them. The neurologist that I am seeing is Dr.McGovern.